Apollo Flex Routing Features In UAD Software v7.1
Universal Audio’s latest UAD Software v7.1 provides some extremely useable enhancements to the Apollo Audio Interface. Key among them is Flex Routing, which allows inputs to be routed to hardware outputs, headphone bus routing, as well as selectable pre/post Aux send. If you’re already working with the Apollo, or maybe you’ve been considering the new Apollo 16 — Flex Routing will not only speed up your workflow, it will enrich the entire Apollo experience.
New Apollo and Apollo 16 Flex Routing Features In Software v7.1
- Route up to eight Console channel inputs to hardware outputs* with optional monitor mirroring
- Apollo headphone mix buses can be mirrored to any hardware output
- Pre/post fader switching for Aux sends
- Use Apollo as a parallel multi-effects unit
- Vertical resizing of the Console mixer window
*Hardware outputs include analog, ADAT, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU
Check out the video below for more on Flex Routing and its features. Download UAD Software v7.1 here.
UAD v7.1 Flex Routing Features Video
— Universal Audio