Since its unveiling at the 2011 Winter NAMM Show, the UAD-2 Satellite has been put through its paces by producers, studio engineers, musicians, and industry tastemakers alike.
Check out some of the online reviews by industry-leading publications:
Pro Review on HarmonyCentral.com
- - Craig Anderton reviews the UAD-2 Satellite and the latest and greatest UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins in this interactive review. Read along, or pitch your own questions to Craig.
Future Music UK
- "Not only will you be given access to plug-ins of exceptional quality, but none of the plug-ins you use will test your CPU in any way. It's a killer combo..."
Tape Op Magazine
- "I've been a very happy user of UAD plug-ins for a while now, and the UAD-2 Satellite is one small, powerful and useful device."
- "Using a Satellite QUAD was nothing short of an epiphany with regard to what can be mixed natively on a laptop... This is an exponential bonus in power and flexibility."
- "A friend recently asked me if I thought the Satellite would be a good addition to his TDM Pro Tools system, as he had run out of PCI slots. After seeing how solidly the Firewire interface has worked I can say yes!"