Service & Support
Even the best-built audio equipment in the world will sometimes fail. In those rare instances, our goal here at UA is to get you up and running again as soon as possible. If you are experiencing problems with your UA product, please contact UA Tech Support at 877-MY-UAUDIO, or submit an email support request and we will help troubleshoot your system.
When calling Tech Support for assistance, please have the product serial number available, and have your unit set up in front of you, turned on, and exhibiting the problem. This will help us diagnose and solve any problems as quickly as possible. Thank you.
To obtain service (warranty & non-warranty) for your UA Products outside the USA please contact the regional UA distributor. You can find your regional UA distributor by clicking on the link below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond that described in the operating instructions. All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel.
My unit isn’t working. What do I do?
The first step is always to contact our expert customer support team. They will walk you through the necessary trouble shooting steps. If it is determined that the unit is in need of repair or replacement, the customer service team member will issue you an RMA.
What is an RMA?
RMA stands for return merchandise authorization. This authorization is necessary in order to send your product in for service or repair. Any unit sent without authorization will be returned to the sender.
How do I obtain an RMA?
An RMA can only be issued by our customer service team.
What do I do once I have received an RMA?
As soon as your RMA has been issued, you will receive an email with the following instructions:
- Mark your RMA # clearly in large text on the outside of the package. We are unable to accept packages which do not clearly show this number on the outside of the box.
- Please return your product to:
RMA # 0003581
4585 Scotts Valley Dr.
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
- Shipment Details:
- Please include a cover letter indicating your name, your RMA #, your return shipping address, and a brief description of the problem.
- Please package return product very carefully to prevent damage during transit. We recommend the original UA box and packing material. If original packing is not available, we recommend at least one inch of padding all the way around your product.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your returned product to UA. We will gladly match your expedited shipping rate (e.g. Ground, 2-Day, Next Day Air), however, please be aware that any local customs charges will not be paid by UA.
- We recommend that you use a courier service of your choice to ship your product (e.g. UPS, FedEx, etc.). The package should be insured for an appropriate value and traceable. Do not use regular Mail delivery service, although some Postal Services do offer courier type deliveries with insurance and tracking features which would be acceptable.
- UA cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost or misdirected en route to our service facilities. Please ask your shipper to record your RMA # on all paperwork.
- If you have any questions regarding your RMA, please contact customer service at email@example.com