FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
UA Media Relations
New UAD Plug-In Bundles Now Available Natively
Creators can now own select UAD plug‑ins, no UA hardware required, including three new bundles for a low introductory price
SCOTTS VALLEY, CA • FEBRUARY 14, 2023 — Universal Audio Inc. (UA), a worldwide leader in audio production tools including Apollo and Volt audio interfaces, UAD plug-ins, UA mics, and UAFX guitar products, is proud to announce that native versions of industry-leading UAD analog emulation plug-ins are now available for individual purchase on the UA website and at participating retail partners worldwide.
UA is also unveiling three new UAD plug-in bundles, each tailored to the specific needs of mix engineers, modern musicians, and producers.
“These UAD plug-ins and instruments are all about recreating the authentic, inspiring sounds of classic studio gear that has been used by Grammy-winning artists for decades,” says CEO and founder, Bill Putnam, Jr. “We’re excited to open up even more hitmaking audio tools to musicians everywhere.”
Purchases of these select UAD plug-ins include both an Apollo Realtime & UAD-2 version, which runs accelerated on Apollo interfaces and UAD-2 hardware, and a UAD Native version for Mac and Windows.
UAD Plug‑Ins Key Features
- Own the world's best analog emulation plug-ins of classic gear from API,® Moog,® Studer,® Lexicon,® and more — no UA hardware required
- Three new UAD plug-in bundles featuring inspiring instruments and world-class creative effects for modern artists and producers
- Apollo Realtime & UAD-2 versions included, which run accelerated on Apollo interfaces and UAD‑2 hardware
- Individual plug-ins and bundles available for purchase at online retailers worldwide
- Compatible with macOS and Windows
New UAD Plug-In Bundles
Price: $999 | Intro price: $699
- The flagship collection of UAD plug-ins and instruments, giving you a world of UA sound for one low price
- Includes 28 UAD plug-ins and instruments, with titles from API,® Moog,® Studer,® Lexicon,® and more
Price: $699 | Intro price: $559
- All of the most authentic native plug‑in emulations of classic analog studio effects, for professional mixes with award‑winning sound.
- Includes 23 UAD plug‑ins, with titles from Teletronix,® Lexicon,® Pultec,® Studer,® and more
Price: $499 | Intro price: $349
- Inspiring instruments and world‑class creative effects for modern artists, producers, and beatmakers.
- Features 10 UAD plug-ins and instruments, including the Moog Minimoog, Galaxy Tape Echo, Pure Plate Reverb, and all-new Waterfall Rotary Speaker
UAD Plug‑Ins Now Available Natively at Retailers Worldwide
Reverbs, Delay & Modulation
- Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb
- Hitsville Reverb Chambers
- Pure Plate Reverb
- Galaxy Tape Echo
- Studio D Chorus
- Brigade Chorus
- (New!) Waterfall Rotary Speaker
Preamps, EQ & Tape
- API Vision Channel Strip
- Studer A800 Tape Recorder
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- Hitsville EQ Collection
- Century Tube Channel Strip
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveler Collection
- API 2500 Bus Compressor
- Moog Minimoog
- PolyMAX Polyphonic Synth
- Opal Morphing Synthesizer
- Ravel Grand Piano
- Waterfall B3 Organ
Learn more about new UAD plug-in bundles:
Download images and press materials:
Learn more about award-winning UAD plug-ins:
About Universal Audio Inc.
Universal Audio (UA) is a pioneer in audio and music production tools, with a rich 60-year history of craftsmanship and innovation. UA today enables millions of audio and music creators worldwide, with industry‑standard Apollo and Volt recording interfaces, UAD plug‑ins, UAFX pedals, advanced audio machine learning, LUNA recording suite, and UA Custom Shop hardware. UA is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California, with passionate employees worldwide — united by our goal of "Inspiring Sound for Generations."
©2023 Universal Audio, Inc. All rights reserved. Product features, specifications, pricing, and availability are subject to change without notice. The "Universal Audio" name, UA "diamond" logo, “Apollo,” “Apollo Twin,” “UAD,” “Powered Plug-Ins,” and “LUNA Recording System" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Universal Audio Inc. *All other trademarks contained herein are property of their respective owners, which may or may not be affiliated with Universal Audio Inc. Specifically, the Neve, 1084, 1073, MOOG, Studer, Spitfire Audio, Orange Tree Samples, and Loops de la Creme trademarks are used with permission. Other marks, including Steinway, are used to suggest the products that were studied in the creation of UAD Instruments, but are not in any way affiliated with Universal Audio.